We have been swooning over our beloved wonder worker for years now, it has become a staple in many of our #PommeShell bathrooms, and for obvious reasons! There have been few products that compare and very few have rivalled the performance of the primer!
Over the past few years we have learned just how important the CORRECT products are for our hair, and it can be so overwhelming to decide what recommendations are right for our hair! When we launched the new Shu Uemura Essence Absolue All-In-Oil Hair Milk earlier this year, the question arose; how is this different from Shu Uemura Wonder Worker – Leave In Hair Primer and which one is best for my hair!?
Below you will find a breakdown of the pro’s and cons of BOTH products and how to determine exactly which one is best for your hair type!
Shu Uemura Wonder Worker – Leave In Hair Primer
- Light weight
- Primer – helps to even the hair porosity out (what is porosity you ask!? It refers to the hairs ability to retain and absorb moisture! – this means we want it to be even to allow our products to work properly throughout the hair!)
- Absorbs other product into the hair easier
- Light De-tangler
- Seals cuticle
- Great for air drying
- Ideal fine-medium hair
- Seals cuticle
- Spray application easily distributes over hair
- Minimal heat protection
- Needs to be layered with other products on medium-thick hair to receive sufficient benefits
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue All-In-Oil Hair Milk
- Hails from the Essence Absolue range, enriched with Camelia Oil
- All-in-one formula means less products needed for results!
- Detangles even the KNOTTIEST knots!
- Heat Protection
- Smooths hair and cuts down frizz
- Ideal for all hair types
- Fills in uneven porosity on the hair strand
- Smells amazing !!
- Great for all hair types
- Can be used alone to get all the benefits your hair needs
- Spray distribution easily distributes all over hair
- Can be overused on fine hair (1-3 mists)
We LOVE hearing from our #PommeShells!
Share your favourite products in the comments below.