POMME SALON INC.
We at Pomme Salon Inc. (“Pomme Salon”) respect your privacy and your rights to control your personal data. Any data we collect from you in accordance with this policy is protected by us. We do not and will not sell your data to third parties. The prime purpose of collecting your data is to improve your experience at one of our salons or shopping on our website.
The Privacy Statement explains the personal information we collect from you, either directly or indirectly, and how we use it. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you. The Privacy Statement also covers the choices you can make about the data we collect, and how you can control these decisions. It applies to all products and services offered by Pomme Salon. It also applies to any Pomme Salon controlled web sites, as well as other offline interactions, such as visiting a Pomme Salon or attending a Pomme Salon event. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand how Pomme Salon may collect, use and share your personal information. The terms “we”, “us” or “Pomme Salon” are each intended as reference to Pomme Salon Inc.
Information We Collect
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources. We may collect this information when you provide it on our site, our social media platforms, our social networking or mobile applications, at a visit to a Pomme Salon or at one of our events. When you visit this site, our social media platforms, or our social networking or mobile applications, we may also collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
Information You Provide
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our site or visit a Pomme Salon. The types of personal information you may provide to us includes:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number)
- Age and date of birth
- Username and password, nickname/screen name
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address)
- Contact information for friends or family you would like us to send a message to on your behalf (please ensure that you only submit contact information of individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who would want to receive messages from you)
- Content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses and comments)
- Information provided to us by social networks or mobile applications when you visit our social media platforms or use one of our social networking or mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described when you connect with the social networking application, and your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications)
How We Use The Information
We may use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications
- Provide services to you and operate features on our site
- Process your payment and/or gift card transactions
- Create and manage your online account
- Chat with you or respond to your inquiries
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, programs, surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social networking or mobile applications
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. The information collected is necessary for the purposes set forth above. Without this information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of our products or services.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you visit this site or our online advertisements, or use one of our social networking or mobile applications, we collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
Cookies, Web Server Logs and Web Beacons
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our website.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
Third Party Web Analytics Services
We may use third party web analytics services on this site, our social media platforms, or our social networking or mobile applications, such as those of Adobe Site Catalyst and/or Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to collect information (such as IP address) and use that information to help us analyze how visitors use the site:
You may deactivate the ability of these analytics services to analyze your browsing activities on this site. To exercise your choice with respect to their collection of information on this site please contact Pomme Salon’s Privacy Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Use the Information Collected by Automated Means
We may use the information collected through automated means on this site to deliver personalized content, improve our site, and product and service offerings, for market research, data analytics and system administration purposes, such as to determine whether you’ve visited us before or are new to the site, and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our Terms and Conditions. We also may use the information in other ways for which specific notice is provided at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We do not rent lists, or sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described here. We may share your personal information with:
- Pomme Salon controlled affiliates and subsidiaries: We share information with Pomme Salon-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries for business purposes such as internal administration, promoting Pomme Salon products and services and providing customers with our Pomme Salon products and services. It is our legitimate interest to share information with these parties for these purposes.
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting and marketing services.
- In addition, we and our affiliates and other service providers in Canada and the US may disclose information about you if required or permitted to do so by law or legal process, including (i) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (ii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
Your Rights And Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as specified below.
- Email Opt-Out: You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below. You also may opt out of receiving marketing emails from Pomme Salon Inc. by clicking here.
- Postal Mail Opt-Out: You can ask Pomme Salon Inc. to stop sending you marketing communications by postal mail by following the instructions that may be included in a particular promotion. You also can request that we refrain from sending you promotional postal mail by contacting us as indicated below.
- Social Networking Application Opt-Out: To remove or delete our apps from your social networking account, follow the instructions from the social network.
- Geo-Location Information: When you use one of our mobile applications, you may be asked for your geo-location. You may choose not to share your geo-location details by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. To decline from sharing your geo-location details, follow the instructions on your mobile device on changing the relevant settings; otherwise, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
- Withdrawing Consent: You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward within a reasonable amount of time. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of some of our products or services.
- Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Information: Subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. You may request to review, change or delete your personal information by sending an email to: email@example.com
Retention of your personal information
Pomme Salon will retain your personal information:
- for as long as we have a customer relationship with your and/or as necessary to enable you to use the website, and/or your Pomme Salon products;
- for the period required to provide services that you request from Pomme Salon;
- for the period required to provide marketing or other promotional materials that you request from Pomme Salon;
- to comply with our legal obligations, including requirements of regulators and governmental agencies that have authority over us such as tax and/or accounting obligations;
- for the period required to resolve disputes with any parties and/or to investigate or defend against potential legal claims; and
- otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
All personal information we retain will be subject to this Privacy Statement and our internal retention guidelines. Pomme Salon will delete your personal data when it is no longer required for the abovementioned purposes. If there is any personal data that, for technical reasons, we are unable to delete entirely from our systems, Pomme Salon will implement appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of such data.
How We Protect Personal Information
Pomme Salon is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. However, while we take reasonable precautions to guard the personal information we collect, no security system is impenetrable.
We use a variety of appropriate technical and organizational measures and industry standards to protect your personal information and help prevent information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
How To Contact Us
You also may contact our Privacy Officer by email at info@Pommesalon.ca or telephone at 250.762.0050