1. Cleanse: time to spring clean your scalp & hair
Cleansing the scalp and hair with a Fusio Scrub is essential to your hair routine coming out of these winter months! Thoroughly cleanse away any excess oils, product build up and rid of any dry/flaky scalp issues! Use once a week in place of your shampoo, pairs perfectly with the Pommeshell Scalp Massager to get that deep clean and stimulate circulation at the scalp!
2. Scalp Care: your scalp deserves the same love as your hair & skincare
Add a scalp serum to care for your scalp and hair needs after your shower routine. Serum Potentialiste works to rebalance scalp microbiome. Genesis Serum supports new hair growth. Extentionsite Serum supports hair staying strong and healthy as it grows!
3. Nourish & Repair: give your hair some TLC after winter
Masques: add a masque into your wash day routine for an extra boost
Chroma gloss: deeply nourishing shine and hydration treatment, gives a salon fresh shine at home
4. Styling: take care of your hair after your shower routine
Air dry – weather is warming up, lets hold off on heat when we can and add some products for air drying into our routines!
Genesis Defense Thermqiue and Chroma Thermique are both great leave ins that you can use to air dry AND also have heat protectant as well.
5. Trim & Blonde prep: Time for that health trim (lets cut off those dead ends) and if you’re wanting to lighten up for summer, its time to start the process!
Last but certainly not least! Now is the time to call your stylist and book in a maintenance trim to clean up those dead ends from winter and enter the warm seasons with that healthy bounce in your hair! If you are planning to lighten your hair up for summer, booking your first appointment now is SO important so you can work towards your goal blonde while keeping your hair as healthy as possible!