How to achieve a softer wave for fall using the TECHNI.ART – Constructor Heat Setting Spray.
My plan was to demonstrate the entire process and talk you through each step and organically. Spontaneously I decided that Jordan would perform the steps on one side of her head instead. It was completely un rehearsed and I totally put her on the spot! She did AMAZING!
Here’s a few take-home tips from the video to ensure you achieve the perfect wave:
- Don’t take your sections to big or to small – use your iron as a guide, you want your hair to be about as thick as the iron!
- Make sure that you spray EVERY section with your TECHNI.ART – Constructor Heat Setting Spray
- Always curl AWAY from your face
- Hold the iron vertical (up and down)
- Clamp each section in the MIDDLE between the root and the tip!
- Leave the ends out
- DO NOT TOUCH until they are cooled!
- Don’t be afraid to brush them and tousle them out, if they are set properly with your product they will hold!