We are obsessed with the Steampod at Pomme! Before we dive in, let us explain why it is so special and what it is; The L’Oréal Professionnel Steampod is a professional hair straightener and curling iron powered by steam technology that transforms your hair with drool worthy results! Yes, this is the one time it is okay to use a 2 in 1 hair tool!!
1. Less Damage, More Advantage!
You read that right!
- The Steampod is 78% less damaging than a traditional hot tool! Yet, you can accomplish more with it.
- Straight and smooth, curled and bouncy or beachy and textured, the Steampod does it, and does it well!
- The unique steam technology helps to reduce split ends for a shiny, healthy looking finish!
- 91% less breakage than a regular flat iron! The high resistance ceramic double plates and integrated comb are to thank for that.
Plus, did you know… after use, it will give you smoother hair for up to 3 washes and allow for easier styling!!
Check out Rylea show you how to do Pommeshell summer waves with the L’Oreal Steampod 3.0
2. Longer Lasting Styles
Do you struggle with your styles not lasting? Your hair “poofing” up the second you step outside? Let us get scientific for a second!
- With a regular hair straightener using only the heated plates, the direct heat on hair causes water and moisture to leave the hair. Because hair is made of water, it acts like a sponge. If it’s empty and lacking moisture, when you go outside, the hair will regain and retain any moisture, causing hair to reform back into its natural state, i.e. the “poof”
- With Steampod, the combination of heat and steam gently and durably styles the hair without drying the core so that when you go outside, the hair won’t take on any more water so it will keep its style for longer.
Keep your styles for days, not hours with the L’Oreal Steampod!
3. Style your Hair 2x Faster!
You will love styling your hair with the Steampod! Style your hair 2x faster, thanks to the boosted power of steam this hair straightener delivers!
- Steam allows faster stretching of fibre due to water molecules penetrating the hair as it glides down! This means less repeating of the same section! 1-2 slow passes will do the trick if going for a smooth, sleek finish!
Check out Nicole show you how to do a straight style with the L’Oreal Steampod 3.0
*Hot Tip* Always section and pre comb the hair! Glide Steampod slowly down the hair. The thinner the section, the more precise the result will be! Work from root to tip and ensure the arrows are pointing down!
We know the Steampod is an investment! However when we say it is worth it, we 100% mean it! It is amazing for all hair types!
Spend more time doing things you love doing instead of worrying about your hair when you use the Steampod! At the end of the day, we want you to love your hair no matter what, and if you can accomplish it with half the effort and time, we are here for it, Pommeshells! This is something we at Pomme are all for, so snag a Steampod while it is still on sale and be all for it, too!