Punch up your bob with quick waves!
5 Steps to get the ‘Short Hair Waves’ look:
- Prep dry hair with L’Oreal Pro Hot Style Constructor, taking one inch sections use the Babyliss Pro 1 inch Iron.
- Starting in the middle of each section (leave the ends out) curl hair OFF face moving your iron towards the scalp, keeping the ends out of the iron. Hold of 5-10 seconds.
- As you are dropping the iron twist the hair and slowly bring the ends through at the very end! This will give them just the slight bend that we want!
- Continue around head, curling all waves OFF face, meeting in the middle in the back.
- Finish and separate the curls with L’Oreal Pro Siren Waves Cream, this is a hydrating cream with a slight hold so it will not way your curls down! The technology has an elastic type memory to create glossy bouncy waves that look soft, shiny and natural!!