Beachwaves are a staple for long last simple hair! Great for ALL hair types, and lengths it is essential to use the correct product for the longest lasting waves, the longer you live with them the better they get!
5 Steps to get the Beach Waves look!
- Prep hair with Shu Uemura Ample Angora Mousse, for light hold, and bouncy light weight finish. It is important to USE PRODUCT when prepping your hair for waves, it will ensure predictable results and long lasting style, if you feel like your waves always fall, then your not using the right product!
- Blow dry your Ample Angora into the hair using the Elchim Blow Dryer and concentrator, having a concentrator on the end of your blow-dry directs the air in one direction (always keep it pointing DOWN the cuticle) this will close the cuticle leaving a smoother, softer and more shine end result.
- Prep your sections for heat styling with L’Oreal Professionnel Hot Style Constructor Heat Setting Spray. This product does exactly what the name says, it protects the hair from heat while setting it! Don’t be afraid of the aerosol it isn’t a hairspray ! Using constructor guarantees soft, LONG LASTING results!!
- Use the Babyliss Pro Curling Iron 1 or 1 1/4 inch iron (depending on the length and thickness of your hair) to twist sections to create a soft lived in wave.
- Finish with L’Oreal Pro Savage Panache Texture Spray to create frothy beachy hair!