End your summer in style! Daneka, from Pomme Salon Paired up with Okanagan Stylist Guru Veronica Woroby to pair seven different looks with our favourite end of summer hair!
Here is a breakdown of all the looks and the products we mentioned!
1. Braids + beach days (or what is left!) We are soaking up every last second of summer with this effortless look. Braid your hair like this mid-late week and you won’t have to worry about styling for the whole weekend! Refresh each day with L’Oreal Pro Morning After Dust to revive the braids or shake them out day 2 or 3 and scrunch in Kerastase Oleo Curl Cream to separate and define your boho waves! For those cooler nights pack your favourite distressed denim jacket to complete your boho rocker look!
2. To glam to give a damn! Contrasting tones, colours and textures are coming in hot this season! Pair your glam waves with an edgy outfit to offset feeling to ‘done up’ Gloss your waves with L’Oreal Pro Ring Light Spray. This zero weigh spray glosses any look to give high shine and soft finish!
3. Nice buns hun The 90’s are back and we are here for it! Keep summer alive with a fun bun (or two!) Hot tip: Clip a 1 inch hair extension into your pony and wrap it with your hair to get MAX fullness out of your bun!
4. Easy Wear Glam Hair
5. Braidy bunchThrow on a jumper & don’t be afraid to add a neck scarf for a pop of colour.
6. The NEW NEW Candian Tuxedo Denim and a rocker tee! Add a hair scarf for a that extra femme touch! – if your hair scarf won’t stay put, secure it with one bobby pin on each side right behind your ear!
7. The ‘whatever’ look. A West coast staple going into fall and ending our summer season. Pencil skirt, rocker tea and carefree hair! Keep your hair looking soft and frothy for max effortless style by adding Kérastse VIP Volume in Powder to finish off any style